You don’t just think outside the box, you doubt the box’s actual existence.
You’re a creative problem solver with an eye for detail. This is no job for a pencil pusher. You are a people person who’s never met a Gantt chart you didn’t like , and are comfortable working with both the creative and account management teams to keep multiple projects on schedule and on budget.
If this sounds like you, we could use you at VLG!
We’re looking for a Programs Coordinator to join our growing agency and become an integral part of our delivery team. The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Create all project timelines using Project Management software
- Develop and manage project forecasts
- Manage queue of creative resources and their associated project tasks
- Partner with account management to manage project plans and deliverables timelines
- Facilitate weekly team meetings with account management
- Facilitate daily creative team status meetings with Executive Creative Director
- Coordinate QA testing
- Schedule brainstorm sessions for each new campaign
- Purchase domains for campaigns (as needed)
- Create JumpSpark (online repository) review links
- Send out launch email announcements to VLG
- Manage internal VLG projects/enhancements
- Assist with the continued development and evolution of internal processes
- Generate company and project metrics reports
- Coordinate Customer Satisfaction Surveys with Executive Creative Director
- Assist in the training of new employees on the delivery process
- Create and manage third party email accounts for appointment setting team
- Work with account and sales teams to ensure needed resources are available for custom/adhoc projects
- Edit presentation decks prior to client review meetings
- 2–3 years of project management/coordination experience
- Basic knowledge of various programming platforms, including HTML 5, Flash, PHP, and SQL
- Experience with quality assurance testing of web projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines across various stages of development
- Working knowledge of Basecamp, MS-Excel, and MS-PowerPoint
Interested? Send your resume to Don Abell, Executive Creative Director.