Do you have what it takes to join our team of boredom fighters? Are you a hard worker, a fast learner, and a smart cookie with stellar organization skills? Then you might be the right fit for an opening on our Account Management team. If you’d like to be part of the team that creates campaigns like this, we’d like to hear from you.
Check the requirements below and make sure it sounds like you’re a good fit, then send your resume to Rafael Manias at email@example.com.
You don’t just think outside the box, you doubt the box’s actual existence.
You’re a creative problem solver with an eye for detail. This is no job for a pencil pusher. You can create and maintain client relationships while keeping multiple projects on-schedule and on-budget.
If this sounds like you, we could use you at VLG!
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our growing agency and become an integral part of our client services team. The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Maintain and ensure project timeliness, budget, scope, and strategy
- Develop, nurture and grow strong client relationships
- Stay apprised of client products and competitive landscape
- Work with Principals and assigned Account Executive to set appropriate objectives for client growth
- Communicate VLG point-of-view and Best Practices to the client via meetings, presentations and other communications
- Develop client proposals, reports, presentations, and estimates
- Internally communicate and contribute to concept development
- Manage key client deliverables and expectations
- Ensure smooth implementation of all programs and initiatives
- Maintain accurate client profile and growth potential
- Contribute to new and recurring revenue goals, and maintain a book of business
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience Required:
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership, critical thinking, communication, and presentation skills
- Strategic planning, problem solving and results-driven experience
- In-depth understanding and experience with developing and executing complex, interactive marketing initiatives
- Maintain a clear understanding of client products, brand positioning and competitive landscape
- Proven ability to keep projects on-time, on-strategy and on-budget
- Highly organized with strong project management experience
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Extreme attention to detail and resourceful
- Team player with excellent issue resolution skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Basecamp (preferable)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, or Business
- Minimum of 5 years recent working experience
Please send resumes to Rafael Manias at firstname.lastname@example.org